Russell Lighting warrants to the buyer that our products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year and LED components for a period of three years from invoice date. Notice of a defect must be received by Russell Lighting in writing within the warranty period.
Russell Lighting’s product warranty only applies to purchases from Russell Lighting’s authorized distributors, and does not apply to damage caused by shipping, improper installation, improper lamping, product modifications or abuse of the product. All warranty claims must be processed through the original authorized Russell Lighting distributor the fixture was purchased from.
Russell’s sole obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace the defective product after prior return authorization has been approved and is not responsible for labour or freight charges in connection with any returns or repairs.
Conditions of Sale
- Cancellation of orders after being processed for shipping will be subject to re-stocking charges and will be treated as returned merchandise.
- Production will not be scheduled until written release and/or applicable approval drawings are received in Russelll’s office. Quoted delivery schedule will begin at this time.
- Installation disclaimer – Russell Lighting assumes no responsibility for installation of their products. Installations must be made by qualified personnel, and use of these products must meet all regulatory codes and requirements.
- Hold for release orders – Orders which are not released within 120 days of purchase order date may be subject to price increases and/or delays.
- No materials will be ordered, or work performed on custom or non-catalogued items until firm release dates are established.
- Wiring — Standard wire length on SVT cord drops is 10′. Standard wire length on chain hung is 10′ with 6′ chain. (Consult factory for applicable up charge for modifications).
- Returned merchandise must have our prior written approval. A 25% minimum restocking charge will apply to all returns allowed. All restocking is at factory discretion and subject to inspection. Fixtures may not be returned for credit after 3 months from date of original shipment.
- LED, non-catalogued, custom or modified fixtures are not returnable.
- Russell Lighting reserves the right to make modifications to all of our fixtures to improve design and quality.